Monday, February 17, 2014

Returning Soon ^___^

        So I'm planning to start posting new work in the near future, which kinda has me excited because my drawing life has hit a mental block hence the absence lol

I've been watching a lot of tv (I watch two shows simultaneously because apparently I have like ADHD from what others tell me) But even though I watch multiple shows at once I'm still able to follow them really easily.
Shows I'm into at the moment:

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Arrow(watched 36 episodes in like 2 days)
Orphan Black
Suits
Party Animals(8 episodes, UK series)
Skins(UK, just watch series 1-2, 19 eps, the rest is crap)
Being human US(Trying out the UK version periodically)

There's others, I just gave a quick list of shows that are consistent in quality during the runs I've seen. Then there's my love for UK series in general, so I have a lot of shows I've been dabbling in.

Maybe I'll post my current DVD list on here at some point, so you get an idea of how random my taste is in general. But I have about 370 Movies and TV shows on DVD so it might be too much to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment