Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Tree That Does Make A Noise








This is a character based off an image I drew when I was like 10yrs old or younger and was done in marker. Now I'm on a bit of a kick of taking really old doodles I did as a kid and revamp updating them aka not using crayola markers lol. When I have the final product I will post it with the original marker drawing so you can see how I modernized a clunky design without really changing the concept or the essence of the character.

P.S. I decided to give you a small play by play of how I work, so above you see the rough skeleton and the steps I pretty much always follow and revise. The rough skeleton is essentially just a mental guideline for me to stay focused on what I want the final outcome to capture because I know what that rough doodle actually looks like in my head XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment