Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Rough Sketchy Color/Height Test aka Filler Post XD

     So due to turkey day craziness, I've been preoccupied with cooking duties @__@ Because of which my down time has been meh and I've decided to take a sec to throw this together. I haven't settled on the style for my cast here but the color scheme should stay pretty much the same and the costumes won't change too drastically from this loose concept(the fitting and detail will be more defined.) I really just wanted to set up their basic height relation to each other but the style they are scribbled in is really just a blank sloppy concept XD Probably some time after Thanksgiving I will post the same pic with the final designs instead of this sloppy mess ^____^

Oh enjoy their names XD I'm trying to stay away from boring names and the villains in my story get really cool names or at least names I think are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment