Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Princess Jasmine...Sorceress Supreme?


~Staff: The head of the staff is the tiger's head from the Cave of Wonders & the bottom of the staff is inspired by the oracle scepter from Aladdin and the King of Thieves. It's basically what I think Jasmine would wield if she had become an all powerful sorceress instead of just giving her Jafar's Serpent staff(Which is what I was originally planning to do because I love that design).

~Jasmine's Outfit: I fused together her slave outfit with the accents from the purple dress she wears towards the end of Aladdin.

~Jasmine's Earrings: Jasmine always wears her large earrings so I decided to use the Golden Scarab that leads to the Cave of Wonders to be her earrings.

~Jafar's Lamp: Self explanatory, I just changed Jafar's genie tail/smoke from red to purple because this picture is very red heavy & the purple looked better.

~Floating Flower Design: This is a reference to the flower Aladdin gives Jasmine during the song "A Whole New World"

No comments:

Post a Comment