Sunday, November 22, 2015

BIGBANG's Daesung/D-Lite

Breakdown:
~Right-arm bracer is from Daesung's role in the K-drama 'What's Up'
~Left-arm is the shackle from BIGBANG's MV 'Fantastic Baby'
~The belt buckle is actually based on the necklace Daesung wears in promo photos for BIGBANG's 'MADE' CD series.
~His right side body tattoos are based on the tattoos Daesung has in BIGBANG's MV 'Monster'
~I decided to give Daesung wings as a reference to his solo song titled 'Wings' But I made the wings look a little ominous, so they meshed with his body tattoos from 'Monster'
~The background is filled with the titles to all of Daesung's solo, team-up, & BIGBANG songs.

The purple heavy palette is simply because I didn't want too many colors & I generally like to use purple...Just look at my past work.

No comments:

Post a Comment