Saturday, March 28, 2015

Mihal's Upgrade In Progress

Continuing to reboot/revamp some old characters I designed. Above is both the original design of Mihal from 2013 and then his revamped look for 2015 which is still in progress. If you snoop through this blog enough you will notice I've been teasing a redesign for these characters for a while.



Design Breakdown:
~Decided to reduce Mihal's muscle mass in the new design because...1.) My proportions were ridiculous. & 2.) The concept I setup for his character even back then just didn't fit with the hulk look.
But Mihal will still be more muscular than the other characters he'll be paired up with.
~Mihal's mask will remain fairly similar to the original with a few edits to have it match the different art style.
~Skin tone & hair color are still in flux while I deicide on his palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment