Thursday, March 26, 2015

Priya Over Five Years

This is an abridged selection of Priya designs because not all of the ones I've done are full body or fully rendered in photoshop.

2010: This design was a part of a class assignment...You can clearly see my love of the dodge tool in photoshop. My proportions here are cringe worthy...I just did not know how to draw in photoshop back then.

2013: My very brief Gorillaz inspired design...I really want Priya to wear a vest & I'm not sure why. This was also a period of time where I wanted all my characters to wear at least two belts & really clunky footwear.

2015: Young Justice-ish style...I decided to lengthen her vest & gave her gloves that cover most of her arms. The two silver armbands on her upper arms are part of a story idea I'm setting up for a few characters I'm designing. The color palette for her costume is a bit of a mashup between the 2010 & 2013 designs. Also I've finally found a skin tone for Priya that I'm happy with because I've been changing it with every design I've done for her over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment